Your Library and Library Card
- Where is my local library and when is it open?
- Do you have RFID self service in the library?
- Do you have e-newsletters about the library service?
- Where do I find out about how my data is protected?
- Arlesey Resource Centre is near me - can I borrow and request from there?
- What is LibraryPlus in Bedford Borough Libraries?
- Does a mobile library visit my area?
- What IT facilities are available in my local library?
- I am interested in working in the library
- Can I use Access to Research in the library?
- Do you have Ancestry in the library?
- Do you have friends groups?
- Follow us! Like us! Love us! - for the latest news and updates
- How do I join the library?
- What can I borrow?
- Do you loan E-Audio and E-Books?
- Do you loan magazines and e-magazines?
- Can I order a title that I want?
- Can I renew items on my card?
- How do I request a PIN?
- What are the fines and charges?
- Am I entitled to concessions?
- Do you have an app?
- I'm a childminder - is there a special membership for me?
- I have lost my library card - Help!
- I think I have lost a library item - what can I do?
- Can I see your reports, policies and mission statement?
To find out more Contact Us.
Page last updated: 21st March 2019