e-magazine Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access the magazines?
- How do I read the magazines?
- Is there a Zinio app?
- How do I know that a new issue of my chosen magazine is available?
- Can I see back issues?
An account must be created initially - a RB Digital Account so that you can read and manage your magazine library.
- Firstly log in on the Virtual Library then follow the link e-magazines from RB Digital
- Click 'Create New Account'
- Fill out form and Click 'Create New Accout'
- To checkout a magazine to your RB Digital account, simply click on the magazine of your choice.
- Click 'Checkout'
- Click 'Start Reading'
- Fill out form with your details
- Click 'Register'
- Click the magazine again to start reading.
Now you are registered you can download an app that allows you to read your selected titles but remember to add new ones for free you will have to go through the library website.
You can read them online or you can download them and read them offline using the 'RB Digital' app.
Yes there is for all devices - just look for 'RB Digital' in your app store to download or there are links on the RB Digital e-magazine webpage to download the apps.
You can choose to receive an e-mail when a new issue is available for you or just check the Library Collection page on the RB Digital e-magazine website.
Yes, but only from the start of our subscription to each title and for the length of our subscription.
There are more FAQs on the e-magazine site plus a instructional video.
Page last updated: 3rd July 2017