e-magazine Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access the magazines?
- How do I read the magazines?
- Is there a RB Digital app?
- How do I know that a new issue of my chosen magazine is available?
- Can I see back issues?
An account must be created initially - a RB Digital Account so that you can read and manage your magazine library.
- Firstly log in on the Virtual Library then follow the RB Digital link
- Click 'Register'
- Fill out form and Click 'Register'
- Search for the title you want
- To checkout an e-magazine title to your RB Digital account, simply click on the title of your choice.
- Click 'Checkout'
You can then checkout and download more titles or download the app and do everything in one place.
You can read them online or you can download them and read them offline using the 'RB Digital' app.
Yes there is for all Android, Apple and Kindle devices - just look for 'RB Digital' in your app store to download or there are links on the RB Digital e-comics webpage to download the apps.
You can choose to receive an e-mail when a new issue is available for you or just check the Library Collection page on the RB Digital e-magazine website.
Yes, but only from the start of our subscription to each title and for the length of our subscription.
There are more FAQs on the e-magazine site plus a instructional video.
Page last updated: 22nd October 2018