Health and Care
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to NHS webpage and see the section 'NHS services'
- Find guides online in the Illnesses section of the Health and Well-being page on WebLinks
- Many libraries have a printed guide such as the 'British Medical Association New Guide to Medicines and Drugs'
- Find local groups at the Local Information Database
- Find national groups by searching for the specific condition at NHS and see the links at the right of the page
- Further national groups are at Patient.info
- Find support for children's conditions at Contact a Family in the Advice and Support section
- Find help for learning disabilities in the Mental Health section of the health and Well-being page on WebLinks
- You can download the inspection report from the home's page on the Care Quality Commission site
Page last updated: 7th August 2020