Finding out about beadwork
- Beadwork is ornamental work with beads (Oxford English Dictionary). It can be used for jewellery, sculpture, decoration and wall hangings
- You can search the Local Information Database for local crafting groups
For inspiration and delight, view a set of beautiful beadwork samples - click a small image below to see a full size image.
- City and Guilds offer many creative and practical based courses.
Museums and Galleries
- Many museums and galleries have collections of interest to beaders. The Museums page on WebLinks provides link to useful websites
In the Library
- Library catalogue. Bedfordshire libraries have a good selection of beading books
Page last updated: 1st December 2020