Leighton Buzzard and Linslade
Leighton Buzzard and Linslade High Street Quiz
How many times a day was the pillar box in Market Square
emptied in 1906?
- How many times were post deliveries made to local properties
- Which shop could you go to to buy ladies' cycling skirts in
- How much might you pay for a new piano in 1905?
- How much were you likely to spend at 29 Market Square?
- Who would you go to if you needed a picture framed?
- What power was used to run the printing press at Jackson's?
- Which shop could supply your Linoleum in 1905?
- Could you buy Horse Powders on the High Street in 1905?
- Which business would cater for your Tea Party?
How did you do?
Check the answers now!
Page last updated: 22nd April 2014