All Saints Church
A church at Clifton is first mentioned in 1201. The present building is largely of the 14th century. The north aisle and west tower were added in the 15th century.
Major restoration work was undertaken during the 1860s when the north aisle was rebuilt and enlarged and an organ chamber and vestry added with the main roof renewed and raised.
- PICKFORD, C. Bedfordshire Churches in the 19th century. BHRS Vol.73 1994
All Saints Church, Clifton, by Bedfordshire Libraries, 2012
Page last updated: 23rd Janaury 2014