Bedford Borough Council logo Central Bedfordshire Council logo

The Virtual Library

Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Twitter Contact us on Facebook Home Page What's On Contact Us Help

I'm a childminder - is there a special membership for me?

Yes there is!
All you need to do is visit your local library and show them your Ofsted Registration Certificate. You will then be entitled to a childminder card which is the same as an adult library card.  Don't worry if you are a member already, you can have a childminder library card and your own personal library card.

17th January 2014