Bedford Borough Council logo Central Bedfordshire Council logo

The Virtual Library

Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Twitter Contact us on Facebook Home Page What's On Contact Us Help
Weblinks Home

Homes, Housing and Planning

General | Council Housing and Housing Associations | Homelessness | House Prices | Planning and Self-Build | Trades and Professions

Trades and Professions

ARB (Architects Registration Board)
Includes a searchable register of architects. The Architect's Registration Board is the independent regulator for the architects' profession in the UK.

Gas Safe Register
You can find a Gas Safe certified business in your area or check whether a gas engineer or a gas business is registered. You can also learn about gas safety. The Gas Safe Register replaced CORGI registration on 1st April 2009

NICEIC is the UKs leading voluntary regulatory body for the electrical contracting industry. It has been assessing the electrical competence of electricians for over fifty years and currently maintains a roll of over 26,000 registered contractors.

RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects)
Great ideas to inspire your project plus search for an architect on the Royal Institute of British Architects.

RICS Directory
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors directory of firms of surveyors.

Weblinks Home