We invited you to get creative and write a poem on the theme of Looking Forward and you did not disappoint!
Thank you for all your entries - we are sorry we are not able to publish them all.
Read the selected poems that have been published so far here on the Virtual Library below.
- Lucky Ones by Helen Wolfe
- Hometown by Murrron A Winter
- Rebel Botanists by Olivia Niro
- Lonely Bag of Peas by Sarika Shah
- Old Friends At The Library by Corin Peacock
- Helianthus by Muriel Waldt
- A Stranger Called by Bodhi Hughes
- Looking Forward by Charlene De Vine
- White Sea by Corin Peacock
- Kisses on the Phone by Philip Hutson
- Our Pub by Ben Woodfine
- Lockdown by Beverley Whayman
- Without the Scars by Jono Forsdike
- My Lockdown Poem by Gill Jackson
- I'm Locked Down but I'm Free by Jo Bellamy
- Freedom by Jan Beaumont
- Time to Reflect by Caroline Benbow-Hunt
Page last updated: 2nd July 2020